Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
Scrumptious and simple zesty soup recipe that utilizes just 6 canned ingredients! Serve with tortilla chips, and top together with shredded Cheddar cheese. Discard the cans and no one would notice that it is not from scratch! This recipe got high fiber content.
Original recipe makes 6 servings
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can chunk chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chili peppers, drained
- Open up the cans of corn, chicken broth, chunk chicken, black beans, diced tomatoes, and green chilies. Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.