Grilled Salmon Soft Tacos
We can reduce and prevent hemorrhoids by living an active lifestyle and enjoying a fiber-rich diet. Here is a recipe that is high in fiber and will help reduce the presence of hemorrhoids quickly.
Fish tacos are becoming extremely popular in recent times and are also an area of expertise of the Pacific coast of Southern California and Mexico. This really is a simple recipe: all of the components can be produced in advance and also the fish grilled at the last moment. You may also use halibut, sea bass or tilapia instead of the salmon.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ancho or New Mexico chile powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 4-ounce wild salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick, skin on
- 8 6-inch corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- Cabbage Slaw, (recipe follows)
- Citrus Salsa, (recipe follows)
- Cilantro Crema, (recipe follows)
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Mix oil, chile powder, lime juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the spice mixture liberally over the salmon. Grill the salmon, skin-side down, until it is just cooked through, around 8 minutes. Slice each fillet lengthwise into 2 pieces and take away the skin.
- To serve, place 2 tortillas on every plate. Equally divide the fish, Cabbage Slaw, Citrus Salsa and Cilantro Crema among the tortillas.